That means I put on about 12-14 different products every time I get ready in the morning, each containing countless chemicals which go down the drain and into our water and air systems. It also means that I am contributing to the waste produced by the packaging and shipping of each of these products, not to mention the hole it has burned in my wallet (CVS rewards card or not).
This seems like a bit much to get ready for the day. Am I really that dirty? In light of this sudsy revelation I am starting a new series called Coming Clean and Getting Clean. This series will describe my attempt to navigate the world of sustainable cleanliness as I put my hygiene routine up to The E Standard.
Things to Look Forward to:
- The Joys of Baking Soda
- Using Vinegar without smelling like Vinegar
- Minty Fresh...in all the right places
- Mind your own beeswax
- Breakfast Face
No comments:
Post a Comment