Monday, July 19, 2010

Is Ikea Okay?

Now that we are in our new apartment, Pete and I have noticed that we have a lot more stuff then we do shelves and cabinets. So we think about the options to remedy the situation and land on a trip to Ikea. The problem with this is there is some guilt....we bought brand new things from a huge department store who certainly makes a large impact on the environment. On the other hand, we bought a decent amount of items, that exactly matched our needs and did not make a very big hole in our pocket. On top of that we were able to get this all done fairily quickly, because everything we needed was in one place.

My dilemma...was Ikea the right choice? Environment over Economics.....E vs. E

I could employ the tie breaker method, was I enthusiastic about it? This would make it two Es against one. But I do not know if that is the right way to go about it.....

How do I decide what falls in line with my Standard and what doesn't without letting myself off the hook all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment